I’m having the same dilemma as you, friend. I sent an email to Kelly and Michael Staff, asking if they would be uploading it or an alternate medium to watch Steven’s interview. I’ll have to wait for their response. When I get an answer I’ll make a post about it on this blog. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to help you out this time around!